Sunday, February 10, 2013

Until it happens again.

For a moment I was gone.
I thought I will never come back.
Come back to the real world.
I was there, somewhere else.

Or was that the real world?
And the dream is now?
Who knows?
Keep it a secret.

It was amazing. I was happy.
I was on top of the world.
It was so overwhelming.
The feeling inside me.

It was so strong that I never want to go back.
My body was there, not my soul.
Noone could hear me.
And I had so much to say.

A moment later it was all gone.
The happiness is till here.
In the real world.
The other place is gone.

I don't want to go back.
It was too good.
I had everything and nothing.
I had everyone and noone.

It was so strong.
It's gonna last for years.
Emotions I never felt before.
I will keep them.

I will use them.
Power, happiness and control.
And noone to share with.
Simply because it was my imagination.

I hope noone ever feels the same.
It's too lonely out there.
I am happy now. Here.
Everyone should feel only that.

Untill it happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment